Thank you for trusting us to provide you with cleaning services. When we’re finished your home will be sparkling, fresh and beautiful – guaranteed!
Here are some suggestions to help both of us:
- Please advise your Cleaning Specialist about any special requirements to follow on moving your furniture, weak legs, loose tops, etc.
- Please pin up any full length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches from the carpet.
- Also, please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture which may be touching the carpet.
- Remove all breakable items from furniture which will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location to properly clean your carpet.
- Any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc. that you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
- China cabinets cannot be moved unless completely emptied of all breakables. However, carpet underneath such cabinets can be cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
- Please call to your Cleaning Specialist’s attention any spots or stains which may require special techniques and identify the staining agent if possible. He or she has had specialized training in handling these concerns.
- For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours) please put them in a safe place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
- If possible, please have an outside water faucet available for us to turn on.
Thank you for working with us. We look forward to serving you.
P.S. Special after-care information:
- Please leave your plastic “tabs” and blocks under furniture for 24 hours after cleaning. If it is physically difficult for you to remove the tabs, please call us and we’ll help.
- Some deep-set oily and protein stains will be removed during cleaning, but over a period of time they may “resurface” from the pad. If this happens, just give us a call. We have a 5 days guarantee for any re-occurring stains.